“By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, by the love ye have one to another.”
We are a non-denominational word-based church focused on meeting the spiritual and emotional needs of families.
We encourage spiritual maturity through studying the Word of God, prayer and regular church attendance.
We provide life enriching programs and services to foster fruitful relationships with God, family, and friends.
We promote holy living and adherence to the great commission… “Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded…”
Our vision is “Making disciples to make a difference”. We endeavor to disciple all kinds of people and train them in Christian knowledge for effective service.
Statement of Faith
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saint’s feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN 2018
Help us continue to grow and enrich the lives of others.